How to add "Car Parking" Management to AxTraxNG
AxTraxNG Car Parking management option allows you set up groups with a limited number of users who can access a particular area. This feature is counter based that keeps track of the number of users in a specified area. AxTraxNG offer 2 methods to manage the limit number of users in a particular area:
- Following Access Area - a single limitation per access area.
- Following User Groups - a multiple user groups (up to 128 groups, depend on the Access Control Panel in use) while each group have its own limit
To add a car parking management to AxTraxNG please follow those steps:
- From the Tree View select Groups, Access Area, Global and click the + button.
- Select the Enter Readers and Exit Readers of the car parking area and click OK:
Please note the all readers must be on the same access control panel, Car Parking management cannot be shared between access control panels.
- From the Tree View select "Car Parking" and click the + button
- Select the car parking Access Area set earlier and set the working mode:
- If "Access Area" is selected set the Maximum allowed users in the select area, in this way any user with access right to the selected reader will be allowed to enter the limited area and will be reduced from the available allowed users.
- If "User Groups" is selected from the Tree View select Car Parking, Selected Car Parking and click The + button:
You can add more and more sub group till the control panel limitation..
When using "User Groups" mode a use must be assigned to a user in order to reduce the available allowed users
To Assign a Car Parking Group to a user please follow those steps:
- From the Tree View select Users, Departments/Users, selected department, selected user and click the Edit button.
- From the "Car Parking Group" drop down menu select the car parking group you like to assign and click OK:
Please Note that Car Parking management is an "Online" feature meaning the AxTraxNG server must be online for this feature to work.
Does AxTraxNG support car parking module?
Yes, AxTraxNG provides 2 methods of car parking management: Per parking – Set the maximum number of allowed user in the parking. The entry to the parking will be denied once this level is reached. Per Group – Set the maximum number of allowed user ...
Dual Authentication on AxTraxNG
AxTraxNG support 2 options for dual Autentication: Dual authentication - 2 credentials (any credential\pin) from the same user are required to gain access to a secure door. Card + Card mode - 2 or 3 users (based on configuration) are required to gain ...
How to obtain AxTraxNG server logs.
In some cases Rosslare Technical support specialist will request that you will send us the AxTraxNG server logs. To obtain the logs go to AxTraxNG server installation folder under this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosslare\AxTraxNG Server Look for ...
How to upgrade from AxTraxNG to AxTraxPro
This technical note gives the procedure to upgrade from AxTraxNG™ v126.96.36.199 or above to AxTraxPro™ v28.0.x.x. Upgrade to AxTraxPro is only available from AxTraxNG version 188.8.131.52 and above, if your version of AxTraxNG lower then AxTraxNG version ...
How to set up Email Notification on AxTraxNG
AxTraxNG support email notification using SMTP account for cases like event notification and reports, to set email notification please follow the steps in this article. Setting SMTP account: In AxTraxNG server monitor Go to Option Section: Set the ...
Couldn't find what you are looking for?
Please feel free to contact us:
NORTH AMERICA & CANADA
Toll Free: 1 866 632 1101
Telephone: 1 817 305 0006
Telephone: 972 4 9577 183
Telephone: 54 11 4001 3104
APAC, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
Telephone: 852 2795 5630
Telephone: 86 755 8610 6842
Telephone: 91 20 40147830