Rosslare understands that a backward compatibility is required as there are many panels installed on the field, therefore we’ve prepared a patch file to enable AxTraxNG version 188.8.131.52 support of the new bootloader. AxTraxNG version 184.108.40.206 (and above) is the version that is strictly recommended for installation when using AC-825IP panels.
This technical note allows you to apply support of AC-825IP bootloader version 2.0 on AxTraxNG version 220.127.116.11.
To identify your AC-825IP panel bootloader version you should locate the AC-825IP serial number. The serial number in printed on the AC-825IP shipment carton box as well as on a silver sticker located on top of the AC-825IP above the led bar:
1. Open “Services” on your PC.
2. Select the AxTraxNG server service and click Stop:
3. Download the patch file from: http://pc.cd/CrditalK
4. Extract the patch file on your PC to a known location (Desktop for example).
5. Locate the server installation path of AxTraxNG, usually under C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosslare\AxTraxNG Server for Windows 64-Bit version and. For 32-Bit Windows version, the default path is C:\Program Files\Rosslare\AxTraxNG Server.
6. Preserve the file: 'Rosslare.Server.dll’ by renaming it to 'Rosslare.Server.OLD’.
7. Copy the new 'Rosslare.Server.dll’ file to the same path.
8. Locate the server installation path of AxTraxNG Client, usually under C:\Program Files (x86)\Rosslare\AxTraxNG Client for Windows 64-Bit version and. For 32-Bit Windows version, the default path is C:\Program Files\Rosslare\AxTraxNG Client
9. Preserve the file: 'Client.exe’ by renaming it to ‘Client.OLD’.
10. Copy the new 'Client.exe’ file to the same path
11. Go back to the Services screen and select AxTraxNG server services and click start: